Special Notice on ACE Presentation Style
Last year in ACE 2016 in Osaka there were many discussions about the conference format of ACE. ACE is aiming to be the very best conference regarding computer entertainment. However our presentation style hasn’t changed in nearly 20 years and is following the traditional 20th century conference format.
Therefore this year we will try a radical new format. There will be no paper, poster, or demo sessions. Instead you will be given a time slot and you can use any technique such as demo, poster, videos, and also slides. However we highly encourage that you as a leader in computer entertainment make your presentation as entertaining as possible and not a normal PowerPoint presentation.
We look forward to see your creativity come alive in your presentations!
Final Version Instructions:
In order for your paper to be published in the Springer LNCS conference proceedings, please follow the following instructions very carefully.
1) Your final manuscript has to be in the Springer’s LNCS/LNAI proceedings format. You must read the “Springer Guidelines for Authors of Proceedings” carefully for the formatting instructions and requirements. ftp://ftp.springer.de/pub/tex/latex/svproc/guidelines/Springer_Guidelines_for_Authors_of_Proceedings.pdf
Download the LaTeX and Word templates from this link and use it to format your paper. http://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
2) You need to complete the Springer Consent to Publish form available for download at this link: LNCS-Springer_Copyright_Form. This form has to be signed by the authors of your paper, or at least by the corresponding author. Upload the completed form together with the final version of your paper to the submission system.
3) Upload to the submission system your final version before 23 October 2017, 23:59 (GMT). Your final version has to include:
– All source files (tex files, bib files, word files etc)
– A final PDF version of your paper (compiled)
– The Consent to Publish form completed and signed
Please compress all files in a SINGLE ZIP FILE and upload to the submission system. https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ACE2017